Friday, March 9, 2012

Which Warhammer 40K army should I use for this strategy?

What I like to do in other games like Warhammer 40K is to shell the living crap out of my opponent, and then swarm over his or her weakened army with wave after wave of infantry. I'm just becoming interested in Warhammer, so I'm not sure what army would be the best to use this tactic with. I'm leaning toward Imperial Guard, but I'm a little unsure and don't want to waste money on an army that doesn't fit well with the way I play the game.Which Warhammer 40K army should I use for this strategy?
I would say chaos space marines with the tactic being to knock lumps out of the enemy with your heavy support then sending in khorne berserkers in rhinos to finish them off they are one of the best assault units in the game and the rhino lets them get stuck in faster.Which Warhammer 40K army should I use for this strategy?
Go for space marines, that game is poorly unbalanced against imperial guards faction, they suck

No comments:

Post a Comment