Friday, March 9, 2012

I have just bought a new computer and the new warhammer online game and was wondering what is the best way to ?

go wireless.I'm trying to avoid a whole bunch of lag and also heard of something called two wire.any tips or more info for me?I have just bought a new computer and the new warhammer online game and was wondering what is the best way to ?
from playing WoW over wireless I really do not suggest it. I would get random lag spikes that would kinda just freeze my game for only a second but it would be annoying. If you can, I would suggest just trying to plug it in directly. But if worse come to worse what I had was just a USB wireless device (sold for about $39.99 at Target), looks just like a jump drive. It did the job and outside those little lag spikes it worked really well..

No comments:

Post a Comment