Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is a resource for me to identify Warhammer Units?

I bought a used Warhammer 40k Chaos Space Marine Army that I have hardly any knowledge of and i'm looking for a resource to identify the units I have, i.e. a picture with detail or something along those lines. Thanks in advanceWhat is a resource for me to identify Warhammer Units?
You'll have to get the Chaos Space Marine Codex at some point, but until you do, The Games Workshop website has pics of models on it, with some smaller descriptions of units and maybe stats too. If you go to ebay you can probably get the codex for cheaper along with the rule book. The hardcover rulebook I think has pictures of all the CSM units in it, but the small paperback book should only be a few bucks.What is a resource for me to identify Warhammer Units?
Chaos Space Marine Codex from Games Workshop will help. It has pictures of all units and description of each unit. Any way - you will need this book to play your army.

No comments:

Post a Comment