Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the exact date for warhammer online release?

I preordered the game from the local EB store but the website says preorders ship on 9-16-08. I have to pick mine up in store what date will they be in the store?What is the exact date for warhammer online release?
In my area, it is coming out tomorrow (Wed), just got the call from Gamespot CorpWhat is the exact date for warhammer online release?
18th September (this thursday coming)What is the exact date for warhammer online release?
they are being released actually this wednesday... so go get it!!!
The game goes live on the 18th (meaning you can play it) and comes out in stores on the 17th, at least that's what my gamestop told me, you may be able to buy it on the 16th depending on the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment