Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the most fun class in Warhammer Online?

Currently my main is a Black Orc, and I love him... I'm looking for something new though. I'm open to anything on any race, although my personal favorites are tanks and melee DPS, followed by healer, then caster. Mainly, I just want something really fun to play.What is the most fun class in Warhammer Online?
Well.. Black Orc is probably fun, but sometimes it gets boring due to the big amount of black orc around you. but when it comes to your favorite role in the group which you said TANKS you have 6 options 3 from each realm. You have the option to choose Chosen, Black orc, Black Guard, IronBreaker, Swordsmaster and Knight of the blazing sun. My personal Favourite is black orc. Moving to melee DPS you might wanna go Choppa as it is the most class that got me satisfied in WAR for it causes high damage and uses 2 weps as a rogue in WOW. my opinion says BLACK ORC%26gt; CHOPPA%26gt; SHADOW WARRIOR%26gt; SHAMAN. And thats how i determine the funnest class in warhammer. Stick to your black orc it will become fun again!!!What is the most fun class in Warhammer Online?
Disciples of Khaine / Warrior Priests can be fun because of the versatility.



You can be a decent group healer, but you are not as squishy as other healers so you can pretend to be a tank or to be DPS at times, especially in the lower tiers. If nobody on your team is attacking the opposing healers and casters, then you can go attack them yourself.



My DoK is only lvl 32 though, so I am not sure how well they do in Tier 4 yet, but they are really fun in the lower tiers.What is the most fun class in Warhammer Online?
you may take a look at http://www.gamevive.com/ and http://www.gmbar.com/ to know more about the most funny warhammer class.

No comments:

Post a Comment