Friday, March 9, 2012

What is a word to describe the style of the monster hunter Van Helsing, or the Witch Hunters from Warhammer?

I am creating an idea for an Action Adventure game for my university project and my character is modelled like Van Helsing, with the leather hat/coat, etc and I was sure there was a word for this sort of style, but alas, I cannot think of it.



If anyone can give me a word, that would be great. So far I used Van Helsing-esque to describe him, but if they don't know Van Helsing, they won't get it.What is a word to describe the style of the monster hunter Van Helsing, or the Witch Hunters from Warhammer?
Gothic demon hunter would proberly work





Black Templars!
Gothic Punk-check out any of Vampire: the Masquerades' old supplements for a look at the style.What is a word to describe the style of the monster hunter Van Helsing, or the Witch Hunters from Warhammer?
Post-Raphaelite Gothic
P-RG Has to be It.What is a word to describe the style of the monster hunter Van Helsing, or the Witch Hunters from Warhammer?
Has to be PRG

No comments:

Post a Comment