Friday, March 9, 2012

I used to play Lord of the rings online on Medium settings. Will I be able to run Warhammer online?

Question is pretty straight forward :)



I used to play LOrd of the rings which from what I can see requires better computer specs. Will I be able to run Warhammer Online on medium settings or better too?

Thanks,

MauroI used to play Lord of the rings online on Medium settings. Will I be able to run Warhammer online?
yesI used to play Lord of the rings online on Medium settings. Will I be able to run Warhammer online?
Same here, on LotRO.

I'm having some trouble with WAR with my old machine- it meets the minimums, but even on the lowest settings ("Best Frame Rate") I get fairly bad lag. Affects my performance ranking in the public quests unfortunately.

I have 1.25 gigs RDRAM, 256 mb GeForce 6600 vid card, and a 2.4 processor. I'd recommend at least 2 gig of RAM, I think that's my biggest problem right now.



Great game tho, even with the lag, I'm going to keep playing til I can get a new machine. A lot of similarities to LotRO (the Book of Knowledge, and the game unfolds in Chapters). But it's darker and nastier, espec on the Destruction side.

No comments:

Post a Comment